chlamydia infection can infect the prostate from the urethra. This infection commonly cause following symptoms: urgent or frequent need of urination, drips after urinating, discharge, lower abdominal pain, perineum area pain, rectum pain, and sexual dysfunction.
Why antibiotics can only dull but cannot eliminate the symptoms?
1. Antibiotics can hardly pass through prostate sebum membrane, so it is thought that no western drugs could easily enter the prostate gland. However, in traditional Chinese medicine, the guiding herbs can directly guide other herbs to work in the gland.
2. Prostate fibrosis and calcification affect the absorption of antimicrobial agents. Traditional Chinese medicine can promote blood circulation and has softening function, can promote the absorption of medicaments.
3. Antibiotics have their unique advantage in killing bacteria in a short while. However it is announced by western doctors that they have no effective drugs for chlamydia and mycoplasma infections. What they can do is to control the disease. On the contrary, traditional Chinese medicine has the same and more function than antibiotics in killing tough pathogens including chlamydia, mycoplasma hominis, ureaplasma urealyticum and so on. Continuous herbal treatment for three months can eliminate all those pathogens in human bodies. Tests for them would be negative after the treatment ends.
4. Mycoplasma( including mycoplasma hominis, and ureaplasma urealyticum ) and Chlamydia stimulate the prostate, so sufferers would experience more symptoms, including testicular pain, perineum bulge, groin pain, and decreased lecithin. In traditional Chinese treatment, it cures prostatitis
while killing bacteria, mycoplasma and chlamydia.
How herbs work on chlamydia prostatitis?
1. Herbs which can kill bacteria and other pathogen has the same ability as antibiotics, but herbs are with an advantage - no drug resistance would develop if take herbs for long.
2. There are guiding herbs which can "lead" other herbs to work in the prostate to kill pathogens.
3. Some herbs can promote blood circulation and dissolve stasis. They can subside the swelling and congestion of the gland.4. Diuretic herbs can release the irritation to bladder. Urgent or frequent need of urination, drips after urinating, and burning urination can be released by these herbs.
Patients with chronic prostatitis and chlamydia infection can be cured in three months. The swelling and congestion of prostate gland can be cured, and symptoms can be eliminated. The test result of chlamydia would be negative after three months.
No alcohol, spicy food, chicken, beef, fishes, seafoods, pickles, and milk is allowed during the treatment. Those foods hinder the treatment of prostatitis.